Finishing Up

2:51 PM Edit This 1 Comment »

So, I realize that only got through day 4 of 10. I read my Africa blog just the other day, sobbed and e-mailed Juli! I realize that it has been months now since my journey and this blog was left unfinished. I also now realize that it would be impossible for me to try and "finish" it. Mostly because, I don't want it to be "finished".


I will share with you however, that my life is forever changed, something in me has been broken and I don't want it fixed. The vulnerability I have over it, is a gift from God. I still cry easily when I let myself think about it or get an e-mail from Dawn. As it should be.


I can NEVER thank my husband enough for giving me the gift of, the freedom to go and experience it. Also thank you to those of you who donated funds so that I could have this life changing experience!

1 comments:

Tamara said...

Wow what a great blog! I loved reading all that you experienced. Loved the your rat experience! I laughed too! What a blessing that your husband let you go, wow to have such a gift!!!! I can understand about not wanting it to end! This is how I felt when returning from Israel... walking in my saviors foot steps.. wanting to remain so close, but being pulled away by my life, schedule and responsibilities! Won't it be wonderful, these bits of peace and joy that we had down here on earth will resound and be the norm in heaven! Oh I can't wait!!!! Now I am off to read your other blog! Blessings Tam