Thank You!

1:51 PM Edit This 2 Comments »
Some of you know that we have been put through the wringer the past two weeks. I felt from the start that it was a full on spiritual attack to keep me distracted and perhaps doubting that I heard His voice clearly when he told me to go to Africa. I called it out, even at the lowest point, making it clear that I was going and I would not be discouraged. (I called on others to be in prayer with me for my family as well)
We have felt your prayers! Approximately one week ago, I felt a complete peace come over me. God is so faithful, he has brought us through this, refreshed and encouraged!
My funds for the trip have come in! Someone in my church offered to pay any difference which is only $300 at this point. So exciting!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So excited. The Lord is good and your family in Tulsa blessed what you are doing and say "Go with God...all the way!!!"
Love you and so proud of you and your life and calling--You are truly making a difference!

Your Sis,
Renee

my life: said...

Thank you! I will be in touch when I get home.
Much love,
amber