Two weeks and counting

5:11 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
We leave two weeks from yesterday and I can honestly say......I can't wait! I am so excited and cannot wait to get there and experience EVERYTHING. Julie (the other nurse going) and I had the opportunity to meet with a woman who lived in the same village we will be serving in. She actually built the home that the Anderson's (the missionaries we are serving with) live in now. We had a great conversation about what to expect and she was able to give us the history of Naiya and the Yalunka people, it was very informative. Her name is Sheila and she has promised to cover us and our families in prayer during this time and while we are there. She is a beautiful person that makes you feel at peace and encouraged, I'm glad we had the opportunity to meet her!

In the meantime, we are preparing for surgery in the morning, with one of our seven children!

0 comments: